2/1/11

The Fantasy Guide

Even though I just created this, the layout is kinda horrible and I'm tired as hell, I'm going to introduce you to my new blog.

It's called the Fantasy Guide, and that's because I'm going to review fantasy, sci-fi and probably some other books, give them grades and tell you wether it's worth to read or not. And I'm not only going to take a look on new books, but I will also take a look at old books as well, giving my impressions on both new and coming titles as well as titles going back to Lovecraft and maybe even further behind.

So before I start giving you book reviews, I will make sure you know what kind of authors I like, though I can guarantee you that I will listen to you if you want a opinion on a book before you read, or want to see another person's opinion.

My current favourites are:

  • Stephen King
  • Robert Jordan
  • Dan Brown
  • Stephen King
  • Tolkien
  • Terry Goodkind
  • Stephen King.
  • And of course more.

In addition I will try and keep all information about anything I post as easily obtainable as possible. Wikis, information about authors, and maybe even stores will probably be available in each post in the future.

So I wish you all welcome to my blog. I will do my best to keep it updated enough to keep readers interested.

Now, I will probably get some sleep before I hopefully can give you the first recommendation tommorow (I'm starting with my favourite series, you can all guess which).

Wish me luck ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment